Citadel provides highly specialized care plans addressing each of our guest’s custom long-term care needs, ranging from chronic disease management to palliative care to memory support. With a conscious goal to enrich lives on a daily basis, we focus on each guest’s satisfaction and engagement. Our skilled team is dedicated to providing peace of mind to family members and guests alike through the best of care.
Whether a loved one needs a place to call home for a week or for long-term, our facilities are able to ensure their safety and comfort during both respite and long-term stays.
MEMORY LOSS SUPPORT
Through a specially trained staff, we offer a program for guests with Alzheimer’s or related dementias to offer assistance with memory loss, maximize socialization and help them maintain a full and meaningful life. The program includes:
- Advanced therapies, privacy and specialized care designed specifically
for those with memory-related disorders
- Mentally and physically stimulating activities supporting social, educational and emotional needs
- Services that can be seamlessly adapted to future needs
- A homelike atmosphere and common spaces with abundant walking paths
- Support groups for those diagnosed with early Alzheimer’s or dementia and their families
Our guests are not defined by their diagnoses but given the dignity they deserve within a safe and supportive environment. We empower guests to achieve their highest level of functioning and independence through interdisciplinary treatment methods.
In addition to individualized therapy, our support takes a variety of forms for
the most effective results, including art therapy, recreation therapy, skill building, self-help, stress reduction and more.